I thought I told you to shut the front door!! 🙂
I am thrilled to announce that lucky wanderful me
has been nominated for the prestigious Liebster Award by such an inspiring frugal woman!
“Ginger loves cheap, cheerful and colourful nail polish and make-up!”
Ginger’s blog is clean and witty. I have no idea what Ginger’s voice sounds like but when I read her blog, I hear her talking in my head. She sounds like Daria. Thank you
There are rules to everything in life, except polishing- I saw do what you want. But here at the Liebster rules:
1. Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
2. Answer the ten questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create ten questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them!
Ginger asked me ( Abigail, asked her):
What is your favourite quote?
“See, what had happened was…”
Who is your favourite author?
I don’t have one. I like suspense and thriller novels.
What is a song that has a lot of sentimental value for you?
This is rather new but I reeeeeaaaallly like Kay Dahlia’s Mirror. The words are perfect and feels like I wrote the song myself. Her voice is amazing and the way she sings this songs, just captures the feeling perfectly. The one you love the most can be your worst enemy and the same vice versa.
If you had to name one essential beauty product, what would it be?
Do you prefer the country side or the city?
City. Give me the lights, the people, the sounds, smells… I want it all. And a pretzel with mustard! C’mon city people, at some point in time you have to stop and be tourist like and have a giant hot pretzel and Pepsi 🙂
What is the saddest film you have ever watched?
It’s a toss up between American History X and A Time to Kill. Both are related but I have different reasons for both. In American History X, to see a family divided by hate crushes me. In A Time to Kill, I couldn’t bare it. I was furious and hurt as a mother to a young girl.
If your house was on fire, what would be the three items you would save?
Items is the question… ok, so I would snatch my laptop, pictures and discontinued polish. I know it’s petty, but I am sorry some things can’t be replaced if they don’t exist!
What is your favourite season of the year and why?
Fall. I love nice days and cool nights. Get to wear sweaters and darker makeup and the colors are great to take in as the earth changes.
If you could do any job in the world, what would you choose?
Hmm… To be honest, my dream job is to be a successful nail artist. Imagine, being featured in magazines and on runways? Naming colors? Omg…Just the thought! This must be how men feel inside when they think of hot chicks!
Everyone has something that comforts them when they are ill, what is it that makes you feel better?
Sleep, sleep and more sleep. My husband will keep the kids away from me and leave me to my bed, darkness and tv so that I can get better. He also brings me food or encourages me to get up and eat. So the sleep and someone to take care of the little people makes me feel better!
Those were not easy. Here are my ten questions for my ten wanderous nominees:
1. What is your “go-to” song?
2. If you could pick one color to represent you, what and why?
3. Indie or mainstream?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. What is your biggest fear?
6. Have you ever secretly crushed on a friends beau?
7. Going to the movie theater or renting a movie?
8. What would be a perfect day for you (morning to night)?
9. What can you be caught doing at home when you think you’re alone?
10. If given the chance, would you want to go back and “fix” anything?
My goodness, it was not easy to come up with ten question either! Hope you all have fun answering these questions.
Here are my ten nominees!
1. Shine and Sheen– CK is funny and talented, wander over to her spot for your sarcastic fix!
2. Smile and Sparkles– You will love wandering with Erin, and trust me she is a wanderer!
3. Comfortably Chic– A 20 something’s take on life and fashion, she is such a lady!
4. Sparkle Bubble– Great healthy recipes, travel advice and technology platform all in one!
5. Home Sweet Nails– This blog is very new like mines, but based on what I’ve seen, I believe this is one to follow!
6. Intraordinary– A little bit of everything is on her blog, and she is on etsy as well!
7. Parsimonious Penny– Like she says, not your typical London blogger there are actual deals!!
8. Cat Robertson– If you love make-up. you’ll love wandering around her blog!
9. Blusher and Mascara– Looks like she is starting to devote more time to her blog, and I like what I am seeing. Busy woman, on all social media sites!
10. On the Other Hand– new blogger but someone who is super-wanderific!
To the wanderers stopping by, be sure to check out all of the nominees’ wander worthy blogs.
Let us all continue to support each other and laugh at those who said we couldn’t do it.