Shut the front door! No really, you’re letting bugs in! 🙂
Every day and every night I am searching through our blog world wandering for stimulation and inspiration. There are just too many blog out there giving me exactly what I want that I can’t keep up. One blog I have found, LoveandLipstickForever, is definitely a Wander worthy place to visit. Tamara is a beautiful trend savvy young blogger and make-up artist for Benefit cosmetics and the creator of LoveandLipstickForever beauty blog. Be sure to wander over to her place, after all she did nominate me for
Thankful is an understatement for how I feel. What a great way to start the weekend! Tamara, now the pressure is on, thank you for putting eyes on The Wanderland Experience.
How it all works:
Display the Award Certificate on your blog. done
Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to whoever nominated you as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination. of course, done!
Present fifteen awards to fifteen deserving bloggers. this was like first time water marble hard, done!
Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post. done!
Post seven interesting things about yourself. just seven? I am my biggest fan, I can give you more? done!
uno. I think I speak “good spanish” or spanglish
two. I’m somewhat a beast in the kitchen. I cook well and eat well 🙂 Always wanted to go on a reality cooking show, but I don’t like reality shows. They make me angry when the people in the box aren’t listening to me. And, I don’t have a recipe for anything. I make “cochinadas”! translation: whatever is in the kitchen.
three. I can’t stay still. Grew up here and there, moved around a lot during my childhood. Life and military life, ya know? I am ready to move to the West Coast but I am an East Coast girl at heart. Haven’t been up north in six years… just miss family and bodegas.
four. I love going out to play softball- but I am not so great. This is my forth season and I never played during my childhood. Dance, gymnastics, track… no balls flying at my face activities. Literally, Mama kept us busy and out of trouble… for the most part. My middle little human is playing baseball this year and it is so exciting, I will have my nails done up Storm style for every game! Proud Mama!
five. I like bbq chips in my pb&j sandwich. You oughta try it, you’d like it. I would never lie to you Wanderers.
six. I like to sing. Everything. Commercials, theme songs, what I’m doing as I’m doing it. Mouse, does it now as well. “Mommy paints my naiiiillllssss and it take sooooo loooooongggg….” 🙂 Sometimes I pretend I am on The Voice or American Idol (just because I love MC) when no one is home. haha… I can’t believe I am telling you all this, you better keep it a secret!
seven and a kinda eight. I am not vain or materialistic but I live for the applause and I like reasonably priced quality products. I want to be someone. So my children can be someone. Creating a legacy is my bucket list. Problem: I am the ring leader of my own circle. I know when just not how to ask for help. Rather do everything on my own, then the blame is on me. Let’s get everyone else taken care of and then I’ll worry about Danielle.
fifteen Wander worth blogs:
1. FingerTip Fancy, if you like fancy nails and fluffy kitties, then J0rdz is your girl
2. Pearls and Paris, Pearls (as I like to calls her) gives you a little bit of everything your eyes want to see. I really enjoy her blog
3. Nail Polish Galore, I’m sorry, you don’t know KAYLA?! Get to know her through her mostly free hand nail art
4. Happily EveRose, RoseBudd’s blog is very simple but her work is complex. xoxo her blog and you will too, she is lovely to interact with on Instagram, very sweet
5. Fashion For Lunch, or snack, breakfast, brunch- whenever. I xoxo her blog because it’s like walking into a bookstore and being able to read all the fashion magazines in one. She does all the work for you! Hungry?
6. Awkward Aesthetic, Alexandra always has a vibrant post to get me nail art inspiration and budget friendly fashion advice
7. PaperXDollX, a pink blogazine (blogazine- her word). Every piece has a purpose, she knows her style and has perfected it.
8. Fairly Charming, OMG! I lush over Stefanie’s clean and “out the bottle” works of art. After you visit her, please make sure you come back and check o me every now and then:)
9. Cunnt Claws, the TMZ of our nail world. I can’t go a day without scrolling through her site.
10. HighHeelsandMud is for random good laughs, like sitting down with your sister having a glass of wine type of feel. LadyP is a genuine blogger and person. Her family is top priority it shows through her posts.
11. Tina’s, little bits of this and that with admired bluntness.
12. Millie Muppet, I xoxo her blog because everything is glitterific. It’s her mantra and she sticks to it well. And I xoxo her name !
13. The Girl in the Little Black Dress, How cute is Natalie? Her parent’s have done and are doing a great job with their daughter. I truly adore Natalie and her wander worthy blog. Remember her, she will influence future fashionistas.
14. Amber’s Blog, Paris and New York is duh-mazing! True to Amber and that’s just the way it is! I love her back tatt, but that isn’t the only reason she is on this list. (it’s a big one but not the deciding factor lol) I like people who are not afraid to be themselves and she is one of those people.
15. Ginger Loves Makeup, and I love Ginger 🙂 “Cheap and cheerful” is what caught my attention and lead me to wander about her site.
Thank you again for the blog love! Be sure to visit these ladies, they are truly amazing!
dream big or put the polish down